Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's My Life!!

Hey y'all!!
My name is Amanda!!
Photobucket
(Sorry, no pictures of just me...they all seem to have a kid or two in them)

I've been happily married to my high school sweetheart, Jason, for 8 years!!
Photobucket

And we have three wonderful (most of the time!!) children!!
Lilian (4), Camden (almost 2), and Madison (7)
Photobucket

I love all things crafty and I started this blog to share some of what I make with you :-) I love to decorate cakes, sew, make hairbows, and paper craft!! I just got a Cricut for Christmas so the world of paper crafting is very new to me but I have lots of visions in my head (which, by the way, is where many of my visions get lost!!).

I'm new to this whole blog thing so I hope you'll bear with me as I learn it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment