Friday, February 25, 2011

It's the Cat in the Hat...

Of course now I have that song stuck in my head...lol. Camden's birthday was last week and my in-laws came to visit over the weekend so we had a little celebration for him. He loves the Cat in the Hat cartoon so I decided to make a Cat in the Hat cake!! This cake was somewhat of a nightmare...lol. Things just weren't working out for me...but in the end it turned out ok. For dinner we had deviled eggs with green centers and ham sandwiches...among other things.

Here's our green eggs and ham
Photobucket

Camden with his cake (Don't mind the goofy face...that's what he does when you tell him to say cheese...lol)
Photobucket

And opening all of his gifts
Photobucket

He had a great time at his little party!!


Linked up at
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love Dr Suess and would like to make a cake like this. It looks awesome! you did a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to pick my son up at school the other day and he was dressed as the Cat in the Hat with a paper hat, etc. So adorable!

    Happy Thursday! I am blog hopping today and I am so happy I got to stop by your blog!!

    Please come by and visit either or both of my blogs and become a follower (if you aren't one already):

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Have a very blessed Thursday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete